Monday, June 28, 2010

DREAD Again

In a few days, my college will be starting soon.

The cycle will resume back to: go to college, be intimidated by the knowledge opened up to me, be freaked out at the kind of things and the amount of it that I have to cram in WITHIN 5 months and sit for the exam of it in 6 months, go home, have meals, study a bit, feel lack of happiness in life, go online, entertain myself with animes and shows, realize that my assignment is not finished after I'm done, finish assignment, go to sleep.

Then the next day I will wake up feeling totally depressed all over again.

Oh yeah, it's going to be so much fun.

Btw, what is this that I heard about Kevjumba being on AMAZING RACE SEASON 17 WITH HIS DAD?????????????????

No. No. NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Someone must've dreamt about it and spread the rumours on the web. That is so unreal.

But awesome. At the same time.

I got sort of excited. Yeah. And cannot wait to see the duo on AMAZING RACE.

Now, I have something to look forward to. Besides Japanese class every week :D

Yvonne..

P.S. I know you guys miss my Food posts. At least I miss them too. I'll try to get something up soon enough ok?

No comments: