Saturday, June 26, 2010

Outburst: Kaichou wa Maid-sama!

Disclaimer: This is not a review, but an outburst by a girl who is now helplessly having hots for a certain guy in a certain anime.


USUI.

USUI.

USUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait, let me settle my boiling, doki-doki feelings for him so that I can put my burning feelings into words.

Ok. Here goes:

HE IS THE HOTTEST MAN ON THE EARTH.
(for now)

AND THIS ANIME IS TO BE BLAMED. (suddenly blaming innocent anime out of the blue)

THIS ANIME---IS---*DESIGNED*---TO MAKE US---I.E. ANIME-FAN GIRLS---FALL IN LOVE WITH USUI.

Yes. Even me. The cool-headed one when it comes to anime. The unique-taste one when it comes to mainstream anime. The not-easily-fooled-by-good-looks-and-cool-demeanor girl.

Because.

He.

Is.

Just.

Simply.


SMOKIN' HOT.



Yes. There. I've said it. With no sense of covering it up or whatever. I am so in love with Usui.

Not because he's good looking, not because he's cool. I could get that from any other animes lying about in my lair.

Although yes those two points sort of counts to the big picture, you get what I mean. And that's not the point.

He's POSSESSIVE, and DOMINANT. That sort of brought the hot level to 70% now.

You know what made the level hit home? Go on, guess, go on.

GLASSES. DAMMIT.

I know, so pathetic right. Just one scene, from episode 11, at the last, when he wore that pair of glasses.

I instantly melted. Damn.

Let's hope it's not a permanent thing. I haven't seen episode 12 yet.

But I got a feeling I'm going to love him anyways

And it's not just about Usui either. I like this anime a lot because FOR ONCE IN A GODDAMNNEDLIFETIME, there is no friggin whatever HAREM in it. And that's good. That's really good. Because once in a while, normal people like us deserve a normal, monogamous couple relationship that undergoes NORMAL jealousy, embarrassing times, shyness and so on.

In one good, I DARE say, this anime IS AS GOOD AS OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB.

Yeap. You read that right.

Dewa, minna-san, I've done my fangirling. Thank you for listening. You can all say "PATHETIC" to my face now and I will happily accept it. I am just too happy to say anything back now anyway =D

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Shadows. said...

O.M.G. Glasses. Dammit. Now I must watch it. I'm an absolute sucker for glasses.

Yvonne said...

Hey!! I wanted to tell you about it but I thought now you're into the korean hotties... but now you said you wanna check it out... it's surprising to me! =)