Wednesday, June 23, 2010

LOLWTF

This mail was sent to my mailbox:

Hello Dear,
My name is Jennifer I saw your profile when i was browssing, i decide to contact you for long term relationship hopeing that you will accept my request,if you accept my request ,please reply to my email address (*censoredincasesomeidiotsreply*@yahoo.com ) so that i will send you my photos and more about me,i believe we can make good friends,let distance not be a barrier but lets love connect,because love is a bridge connect far distance to be close
Yours Lovely
Jennifer


I laughed like never before at the bloody email. My first reaction was "WTF?" and in my opinion, whoever who created this mail hoping to fish some gold bachelors are a complete moron.

First of all, you DON'T decide to have a long-term r'ship with someone by looking their profile, unless you're a psycho goldfish. And oh by the way, while you're reading my profile, did you even bother to check the gender which says FEMALE? And secondly, "let distance not be a barrier but lets love connect"????????? AHAHAAHAAAAAAAA.

Mails like this can be so entertaining sometimes.

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WTH??? LMAO~~! XD I was like "Jennifer? Lesbo?" xD
Yvonne + Jennifer = ? :p

Yvonne said...

Don't EVEN think about it. I'm totally straight and I enjoy looking at hot guys. Lol.