Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Quick Update

Haven't blog in a long time, mostly, due to I haven't been online that frequently anymore. But still, I do keep a little list of what I'm planning to blog, so when I have the time, like these two days, I just post as many as I can. XD

I had mock test recently, which was a complete horror to me. I went into a blank panic in one of the papers, and I think this time round I'm definitely going to flunk it. Sigh. Who else to blame except me. Great.

After the mock I went and cleaned up my room, which was a very very tremendously satisfying experience for me XDXD. You couldn't imagine the amount of dust that I "discovered", which was very scary, because the kind of dust I'm talking about here is not like what you imagine, like a sheet of dust on something right? Wrong. Some places in my room, the dust had accumulated to a point where they ROLLED INTO A CYLINDRICAL SHAPE. Rolls with about 1cm diameter. So you get rolls and rolls of dust which look a bit like insects. Interesting eh? :)

Then I read some books which I intend to read for a long time but haven't got round to do it, I'll blog about it soon :) Rewatched a Korean drama, definitely not the type Nigahiga's talking about, and finally finished watching Heroes up to Season 4. I'll definitely continue to watch Heroes. I couldn't resist watching how evil Sylar is. It's scary to say that I find it utterly interesting :D

AND I JUST DISCOVERED THAT UGLY BETTY SEASON 4 IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. I CAN'T WAIIIIIITTTT. :D:D:D:D:D

Yvonne..

No comments: