Saturday, October 31, 2009

Memories

Went to my primary school's 80th anniversary.. Walking along the corridors of a place I'd once so familiar with, it's almost sad to feel so grown up. Good memories or bad memories, I still regard them as treasured, priceless memories.



I find it weird that our school never have a class like 6A. We have strange letters like B, K, H, and so on. There's no name, but I couldn't help wondering why those letters were picked instead of A, Y, and so on?

So many years had passed since graduation, and yet my good old school's still there, strong like never before. But I'm quite surprised to find out that it's going to move to "a more suitable location" in a few years. I bet most of us, especially those who have graduated, must be against it. Unless they move the whole building over. Because it's really special to us.

It's sad to know that one of our classmates had passed away just weeks ago. At such a young age, I wonder what he felt at the moments of his last breath. Regrets? Reluctance? or Anger? But it doesn't matter, because in the end, we must all let go. RIP my friend.

Yvonne..

No comments: