Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Manner

I find that some people do really lack of it.

Sometimes I don't see how the word "Thank You" can be so hard for a person to say, because it seemed to me that saying it could make some people choke and suffocate to death. And yes I'm being sarcastic.

But really, I loathe people who take everything for granted as if the world owes it to him. Therefore, "thank you", to that person, does not exist.

Gratefulness is a feeling that we should never forget.

I can forgive those who are really shy, or just not accustomed to saying certain words, like how I'm not accustomed to saying "I love you" to people whom I really really love, not even with my family, because I was being brought up by a family who express love through actions and care, not words and displays of love.

But for those who are ignorant, I have no more to say other than throwing a disdainful glance at him.

Luckily, in this culture, no one really dare to forget "Sorry", for when everyone is afraid of upsetting another person which might set off a series of unpleasant events. Oh, how I love my culture.

Be grateful!!

Yvonne..

No comments: