Thursday, July 1, 2010

Choked

That's what I nearly did, on the green tea that I'm sipping, when I saw someone named usui102 is following me.

On my twitter.



Did he not realize, that he has the same name as that hot guy featuring in Kaichou wa Maid-sama!???

I think he followed me after I updated twitter with "♥♥♥ USUI ♥♥♥". Um, tough luck pal, but you may notice that people have been saying Usui a lot lately due to a certain popular anime?

Anyway, his twitter is FILLED with Japanese, which I'm only in a beginner class learning it, so I don't really have any idea who he is at all. I tried reading some updates, but I can't get the whole picture.

Lol. Sorry Usui, the one I'm in love with is, I'm sad to say, a fictional character.

Yvonne..

P.S. And he actually REPLIED my green tea tweet! And then he updated his twitter with something about working hard writing in English!! LOL!!

P.P.S. Why is it that I'm so PATHETIC when it comes to conversation in Japanese?? orz

No comments: