Saturday, July 31, 2010

New Project

I want a major revamp on my room. Period. 

I've been following a "Pictures of your room" (which is sometimes mistakenly read as "Pictures of your mom" and set people off laughing) thread and man, some of these kids really have got their room (or should I say life) together so so so nicely. Not to say extravagant, but yeah nicely. Even small rooms, some managed to make things SO organized and still have rooms for display, it almost makes me cry and sob and feel very ashamed. You know, I'm THIS close to driving myself over to Ikea and start buying a whole room of new furnitures. 

I'm not saying that I hate everything in my room... but it's so... mismatched. Every piece of furniture in my room comes from a different place and a different time, to some people maybe it's very chic or something but nooooo it's super not. And I know I probably sound like a major spoiled brat for saying all those things up there, but I think I deserve some furniture changes after oh I don't know, living with them for nearly 20 years

Hey, I think I just found a perfect killer-line to convince my parents to see things my way :) I shall start flipping my Ikea catalogues. 

Yvonne..

No comments: