Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Charice

What I see, is a kid trying to act like an adult.

Sure, she sings good. And able to mimic big singers' voices.

But singing the songs as perfect as how it is performed by the predecessors is relatively easy rather than CREATING the perfect conveyance yourself.

Part of the reason why big songs are so touching is because the emotions are real.

In a few years, we shall see her "transformation" into a skinny, fully make-upped 24/7, perfect model, and as I like to put it, a regular entertainment's-next-new-money-tree.

Sigh. Young generations these days grow up so fast. The kids don't play paper dolls anymore, instead they watch Glee and admire people from High School Musicals.

Omg I sound so old already. Wth I am old already.

Yvonne..

2 comments:

K3llY'ing said...

yvonne!! I adore Charice. LOL. But that was when I heard her singing in Oprah. After finding out that one of the song played quite often nowadays in radio is by her, it kind of put me off. The song is exactly like what my bro said, weird. If I'm not mistaken, it's a song with the word 'pyramid' keep going on and on and on. And yeah, it's weird. >.<

Yvonne said...

I know! At first I quite like her too. She's like everyone's lil sis. And yes that song Pyramid is EVERYWHERE these days. Some people find it SO amazing but uh uh not me.