Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New Sem, New Subs, New Gangs

It's almost the same to me every sem.

Except that this sem, I think I'm kinda getting the gist of it. Hey, at least I don't hide at some deserted open-air stairwell whenever I get a break and sleep or eat or get some sunshine there. 

And okay, at least I have nice friends to chat with and get to know of this sem for nearly every subject but still, I miss my best best best best best best friends in the world. 

Now I know why I cried during my high school graduation (and btw I'm NOT a cheerleader). 

Anyway, this is just a post to let my dear friends know I'm not dead yet :)

But I AM busier than last sem, taking 3 papers with one being of one of the ultimate P papers so yeah, I'm super busy, and also super sleepy at most times whenever I'm at home, not studying or watching anime. Therefore I often find the bed more appealing than the power button on my computer and so, this is why I'm not online most of the time. And on Saturday I have Japanese class and on Sunday I have either a life or family-forced-functions or an exam to study for. 

Omg, I'm gonna miss the net. No wait, let me do it again. Omg, the net's gonna miss me. Bwahahahh. 

Yvonne..

P.S. SMS works faster with me than MSN these days...just so you guys know ;)

No comments: