Thursday, July 15, 2010

100th

According to MyAnimeList, a useful online list tool specially for otakus like me to list down which animes I've watched and at the same time provide useful information on animes and run statistics on our animes, I've completed


Medetashi medetashi!!

And okay, I know that's not such a big number, after all my target is 300, but reaching one third of it makes me just as happy. I did stop watching for some time due to the utter long-ness of Rurouni Kenshin

Anime otaku forever. Peace. 

Yvonne..

3 comments:

Alison Ji An said...

check out mine!

hgahahahah!!i just added them! xD

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/razorXroses

Yvonne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yvonne said...

Checked!! And man our anime compatibility is O.O

And you watch as many as me!! I gotta watch MOAR animes now!! Lol.