Sunday, December 14, 2008

Widen My View

Been blog hopping until just now.

Sometimes I think, blog hopping can really widen your view, on various human personalities, on different lifestyles, on numerous perceptions towards life.

Some other people's lives can be so much different than yours that you could go speechless while you read through it.

While some others, you expect their lives to be bizarre, but actually their normal routine's just the same as yours.

I like blogs that make me go "Wow" instead of "OMG".

I like blogs that bring about a feeling a relaxation instead of others.

Besides, you can really read out a person's personality from the blog they wrote. A part of it, at least.

Sometimes I'm glad I'm not living an insane life. Glad that I'm still sane, and not steering myself away from reality so much that it could whip back at me.

I wonder how could those people live such a different lifestyle? Maybe it's the norm for them and not for me.

But still, it looked so ridiculous to me that I'd never thought that such... unique personalities ever exist in this world.

People calls them bitch, sluts. I call them people with unique personalities ;)

So unique that, there're times I felt like grabbing them and placing them in a test tube to investigate on.

But of course, why waste time investigating people with unique personalities. =D

I simply can't wait for the day they wake up and suffer for their own act.

I'm such a sadist, I know XD.

Yvonne..

No comments: