Sunday, December 21, 2008

CHRISTMAS!!!1!!!1!! PART 2

I know I'm obsessed with Christmas. You don't have to remind me of that. XD

And I know theoretically I don't have to celebrate it. So what if I wanted to huh?? You gonna stop me by pointing a gun at me??? Huh?? *Gets slapped XD*

Moar Christmas pics here, I think you all know where is this place.

Somehow the theme's kinda creepy if you get what I mean, but unique though =)


(Click on photo to get a slightly larger version)


Santa Claus went on a diet XD.



Let's see if you can spot the real life Santa Claus there =)



NO KIDDING IT'S REALLY SNOWING IN THERE.
(Thanks to Snow Machine =P)




Christmas Decoration. Get what I mean about creepiness now?
(Stare longer and you'll see the face moving.
Kidding.)



Smart poser who caught me snapping photo of her.



Creepy Doll's costumes.



Miniature warm little cute houses.



Lotsa crystal balls.



Needless to say, cute =)


Christmas Report Part 2 Finito.

=D

Yvonne..

No comments: