Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Class Schedule's Out

It's out already for the next sem.

My second semester will start on 6th of January, 3pm to 6pm (I mean, what kinda hour is that?? My college to have ZERO timing sense at all).

Anyway, a few things to note:

★ For CNY I have ONE WEEK holiday! Woohoo!~ *Dances on spot*
★ Class merges with Group 16!!
★ And I've been eyeing that hot guy in Group 16 for ages!!
★ Finally! Hot guys in my class!!! ♥♥♥
★ How am I ever going to concentrate on my studies T.T
★ On a packed day, my class will be from 8am to 6pm. OH. MY. GOD.
★ Talk about torturing.
★ Oh never mind, as long as that guy's in the class, I don't mind!! =D
★ I can sleep in on Thursday!!! Class start at 2.30pm every Thurs!!
★ I have classes on picked Saturdays now. T.T
★ Tests are no longer on Saturday!! Normal weekdays!!
★ I can go back early every Friday! Yay!!
★ Every Monday and Wednesday will be my moan days.
★ For some reason, our class always has a lot of male lecturers.
★ And one female lecturer who's my favourite Ms. Teh!!
★ Lol. Can't wait to see that look that guy who hates Ms. Teh XD.
★ I WANT MR.TAN. T.T

Hmm, so far, that's pretty much it. Okay, have a nice day everyone XDXDXD.

Yvonne..

No comments: