Saturday, December 27, 2008

Green Thick Jelly

I'm sick.

No, not that sick. Literally. Sick.

Well not such a big deal anyway.

I'm just tempted to describe some things here to disgust all of you that's all. =)

My phlegm resembles green (not yellowish green, but leaf-green) thick jelly, and comes in dollops of size as a 5 cent.

And the excretion from my runny nose's medium yellow in colour, not as thick as phlegm, but a notch more solid than ordinary excretion.

Oh the joy of sore throat. NOT.

I've lost my voice yesterday night, until today morning.

Then in the afternoon I made myself a cup of iced lemon honey drink.

And it got better in the evening.

Good ol' Vitamin C.

I wonder if you've experience this before: Sometimes you wish that you're sick and when finally when your wish has been granted, all you want is just a healthy body.

Well that happened to me before, twice, in fact.

But still sometimes I'm ignorant and silly and make that wish again and again.

And then finally when I'm sick, I'll wish that I'll become better, again.

Are we all like that?

When we have something, we see another desire, and wished for it. When our wish is granted, suddenly all we wanted is just the normal life.

And when we have our normal life, we wished for that extra again.

The cycle continues.

I hope I can break out of that cycle.

Yvonne..

No comments: