Saturday, December 13, 2008

Meryl Streep

Anyone of you watch The Devil Wears Prada before?


Meryl Streep played as Miranda in that movie.

And her role in this movie's one of the most impressive ones in my opinion, along with Tom Hanks in Forrest Gump and Heath Ledger in Dark Knight.

I really like how she played Miranda in her own unique way. Somehow when I read the book, Miranda's softer and not as arrogant as the Miranda Meryl played in the movie.

Which absolutely highlighted Miranda's character in the movie.

Let's take a look in Devil Wears Prada shall we?


I *LOVE* her elegant smile in this movie. Very.



Stunning, professional, and classy. Thumbs-up d(≧∀≦)b


And although I enjoyed Mamma Mia! the movie, her role in the movie loathes me. Lol.

When I saw her I was like "OMFG what happened to the elegant Meryl Streep?!", in my heart, of course ;)

I mean, just see it yourself!


You can see wrinkles and all the other signs that tell you "OLD".



And OMG, I don't even wanna talk about this picture.


I rewatched Devil Wears Prada again the other day, it's a really good movie =)

Yvonne..

No comments: