Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Fine

I admit I sounded a little negative in my summation of 2008 earlier.

There's some positive things in 2008 that I didn't mention this afternoon.

  1. Within that three months I've gained three very close comrades to share my pain and laughter with. Without you guys, that three months are an absolute torture to me.
  2. Besides the three comrades I've also made a lot of new friends, close or not, in this year.
  3. Finally I know what it's like to be in love, to be loved in return, and to be in a relationship. Although it didn't last long, but I treasure it.
  4. I've discovered the wonders of J-rock and certain J-metal that now I couldn't live without this genre of music in my life.
  5. I've learned a lot more lessons and not as naive as I was in 2007.

Cheers. 3 more hours. Not that I'll grow another inch after three hours but still.

Yvonne..

No comments: