Friday, December 19, 2008

This is History

You know I love train and transit a lot. Be it the tube, MRT, LRT, or even those traditional train.

Without transit I don't think I'll ever have a life. Seriously, because I'll never get to go out. NEVER.

Anyway, so there was this day I had to get on a train in a station. No, it's not those new stations, it's one of those restored conventional station.

And I freaked majorly.

The station's so friggin huge, I had no idea WHERE to get my ticket and WHERE to get on the train. The platform's like LONG, and I had not the least idea where's exactly the spot to wait for the train UNTIL there's a passing-by guy who looked at me like "What d'heck are ya doin here freak?". So I followed him and found the place to wait for my train. Wth =_=ll




Anyway, let's not get carried away.

I think this station has got to be one of the most unique station around. No doubt.

Yvonne..

No comments: