Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Revisiting Big Apple


Big Apple's so good and so addictive, that I went there again few days ago.

And this time, I spent no mercy on my camera taking seductive pictures of the legendary donuts.


The box of donuts~~



The Alien
The perfect mix & match of chocolate dip & filling inside out.




I can't help but to brag how I love Alien and
its chocolate filling over and over again ;)




Green Teaser
Arousing desire of green tea.




White Forest
Journey to the centre of earthly delight.




The cream filling's milky in flavour.



Say Cheese
Imported New Zealand cheese sprinkle on white chocolate.




Chococinno
Homer Simpsons no.1 choice, milk chocolate with cappuccino cream.




You'll love the way the flavours mix with each other.



Marble Duke
Each bite oozing with delight, in your mouth it melts just right.




I find this kinda ordinary in comparison with others like The Alien =)


Trust me, you wouldn't love any other donuts once you've tried Big Apple's.

Yvonne..

No comments: