Thursday, October 16, 2008

Temporary Stalker LOL

I am a stalker now.

YES, NOW.

At this very moment.

Who am I stalking?

Someone ^O^.

OK fine, I'm having a crush on him.

Don't over-react you guys. So I have a crush, big deal.

And I am now slowly turning to my 11 o'clock to glance at him and see what he's doing. Every 30 seconds I think OMG.

I'm seriously a stalker now XD.

OK I think I should stop now. In case whoever's sitting beside me is actually his classmate and then I'm dead meat.

Ah, it's been some time since I have a full-blown crush all over again. After the chemically-attached-guys-deprieved years all this while in high school, I'm back on the game! Yeah!

But um, he's not in my class. That part is enough to drive me insane.

But although he's not in my class, I can go to somewhere and see him whenever I want because I think I kinda mastered his timetable in college already XDXDXDXD.

OK not the whole timetable, just a part of it *wink*.

OMS. Who's that girl sitting beside him now?

Oh whatever, guys like him, definitely got a girlfriend already.

Luckily I picked a spot somewhere behind him instead of a spot facing him (Yes I actually had the chance to do so ヾ(≧o≦)ノ ).

But you know just now out of the three times I passed him he looked at me for two times!! Doesn't that tell you something??

But I didn't return his glance ヾ(≧o≦)ノ !!! I just passed without meeting his eyes! WTH?!

WHY DIDN'T I RETURN HIS GLANCE AND SMILE?!?!?!?!

You see, this is what happens when I'm chemically attracted to someone.

I tend to be like this.

Instead of sending out the "Hey, I like you" vibes, I became the "Don't you even dare look at me because I have no interest in whoever else".

*Screws head into the wall*

And now he's studying with that girl.

I really hope that's not his girlfriend, please no.

Wait, what the hell am I wishing for??

I should wish, I really hope that he don't have a girlfriend.

Yeah, that's the correct one.

But I know that's such a stupid wish.

So what if he don't have a girlfriend? There's no way I can attract him anyway. Wth.

URGH!

But the feeling of liking someone is GOOD, = D.

I love it!

Yvonne is back to her old self, the relationship-loser-but-is-happy-of-it self.

Oh my god! Where he went?? He's not in his seat now!

Should I go and look around or something? XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD NO WAI.

Oh god, what am I doing? Writing a stalker's journal??

Hoshit.

I really should stop this before I go and see him accidentally-on-purpose every single day subconsciously.

Jeez.

Oh, he back in his seat now.

Wait, don't lean in that close to that girl!

Ah, better now.

Ok, just do your work, and don't talk to her.

YOU, girl in black, stop talking to him!

URGH!!!

Ok Yvonne, stop looking now, you need to finish your damned Moral assignment!

Ok, I'm officially signing this off.

No~~~ He's leaning in again.

Oh, not anymore.

OK I REALLY SHOULD STOP TYPING WHAT I THINK INTO THIS EVERY SINGLE SECOND.

OK.

OK.

I'm off.

Yvonne..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahaha~ Found a new target to stalk? 8D *joudan desu*

Anonymous said...

;)

Shadows. said...

Tee hee...seems like you're back to normal (or as normal as you can get)XD. Nothing more sobering like a huge dose of chemistry. *winks* Happy stalking and much luck!

Yvonne said...

To Kohaku: Yeah sweetie, new target ;P. But I didn't see my darling target today *sighs disappointedly*. XDXDXD

To anonymous: Oh god please don't tell me you're the girl who was sitting beside me and saw what I typed yesterday and decides to give me a nice shock of my life or worse, show this blog to the guy ヾ(≧o≦)ノ ! (Chances of possibility: Near to zero percent but still.)

To Shadows: Yes, "as normal as I can get" is the correct phrase XD. Allow me to narrate a bit, but the chemistry yesterday's really too... *gasp*. XDXDXD. And yes I will be very happy doing the stalking. Except maybe when THAT WAVY HAIR GIRL appears again. But I'm not so sure about the "luck" part. T_T. It'd be a miracle if I can be more than a stalker in this case.

Yvonne ;)