Friday, October 17, 2008

Holy...%$#^#

Holy $#%*&@%$%#$*.

I'm in the library now, again.

Just as I was typing the comment for the previous post, guess who I saw, passing IN FRONT OF ME wearing a black t-shirt???

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!

SO FREAKY RIGHT??!?!

I NEARLY SCREAMED THEN!

OK I'M SCREAMING HERE INSTEAD BUT WHATEVER.

*Breathe in...breathe out...breathe in...*

OK, I'm calmed, I think.

Now, I just need to monitor the exits (from the place I'm sitting here, it's really easy to monitor the exits XD) so that I can see him properly again (and smile if he look in my direction XDXDXD) =D.

Oh my god did I mention that I'm sitting next to the place he was sitting yesterday??

Oh shit.

I have Moral class from 2 to 5.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MONITOR WHEN MY TIME'S RESTRICTED??

T.T

Hope that he can exit earlier.........

Or I'll have to stalk.

XDXDXD.

No way, it'll look so weird.

But the temptation~~~

*Agony*

Urgh.

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good friends there for latest gossips? lol

Yvonne said...

Yeah. Feel like whacking them. XD. >.<