Saturday, October 25, 2008

Crazy

All assignments are done and handed up.

All MOCK exams are over.

One month to final exams. But like I care since it's still more than a month away.

OMG!!!!!!!!!

Next week's HOLIDAY!!! ヾ(≧∀≦)ノ

No class! No irritating assignments!! Best of all, NO EXAMS TILL DEC!!!

*Culture-shock*

Can someone pinch me and tell me that I'm not dreaming?!?!

OMG!!!

OMG!!!

FREEDOM! It tastes so SWEET.

I'm not gonna sleep tonight.

Who sleeps when you can do so many other things??

Certainly not me. XDXDXD.

INTERNET! Oh I missed you so so so soooooo much.

Drama and animes, I'm coming back for ya~~~ヾ(≧∀≦)ノ

And my novels! Thanks for accompanying me when I didn't have the stuff I mentioned just now.

Oh man! I ♥LOVE♥ this week. LOVE LOVE LOVE. ヾ(≧∀≦)ノ

Wahaahaaahaa~~~ (<---Crazy. )

Yvonne..

No comments: