Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tagged by Wing Yan XD~

RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

1. If it was the last night on earth with your past, what would you do?
★ Look up to the starry sky with an open heart.

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
★ Be a multimillionaire *totally straight-faced*.

3. Do you have a malicious mind and how bad does it goes?
★ Yes. It's very serious. I might do something really bad one day XD.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
★ Make more money with it. Then buy whatever I want =.=

5. Pretty but fat/Ugly but slim, which one would you prefer?
★ Neither. But I think I prefer Ugly but slim. Healthier this way.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
★ I think it's about the same.

7. Is there anyone that you've waited and how did it last?
★ About 3 years? I forgot XD.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
★ Hm, mope around for a bit then move on? What else can I do?

9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? your gf/bf or an actress/actor?
★ What sort of question is this?? Of course an actor =D!

10. Will you invite for ex bf/gf to your wedding dinner?
★ Hmm...I think so?

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
★ In a grave maybe (Don't panic la, I'm just saying one of the possibilities XD).

12. What's your fear?
★ Death of loved ones, dead insects, some insects, T5 paper, future, and so on.

13. Metaphorically speaking, what are the 5 things that keep you alive until now?
★ Parent's love, my computer, music, friend's support, and my own will I guess.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
★ Single and rich for sure.

15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
★ Check my msn and mobile messages.

16. What kinda girlfriend/boyfriend do you think you are?
★ Indifferent, sometimes a bit too cold, sometimes a bit too emotional......=.=

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
★ It depends a lot on who that two people are ^^.

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
★ No.

19.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
★ Being single rocks XDXDXD.

Tagged
1. Agnes
2. Poh Lin
3. Lei Ying
4. Sook Yee
5. Li Yin

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Li Yin who? Chan Li Yin? 8D
Nvm, I'll just grab it. Thanks in advance. ^^

Yvonne said...

Ya la you la!

Haiyo~~ *shakes head*

;)