Sunday, October 26, 2008

Into the Darkness

Duh. I'm talking about the change of my blog ^O^.

How??

Nice? Not nice?

To those who replied "Yes": Thanks ^O^. I know, I love it too ^O^.

To those who replied "No": Too bad, I'm keeping it until I'm bored of it XDXDXD.

Why change?

1. I'm bored of the purple already.
2. I wanna try black background for a change ;)
3. Suddenly I found back my love for the colour orange.
4. I just want a change.
5. For the fun of it =D

Black. Orange. Don't you feel that I'm getting a bit rebellious now instead the same old boring me?

Kidding.

I'm a good girl. XDXDXD. Not those rebellious ones.

You know me, right? XDXDXD

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the new layout! Reminds me of Halloween which is just around the corner~~~ ^^

Yvonne said...

Hahaa really? I've never thought of that before~~ Hmm~ I was thinking this orange sunset's very nice so I just make it my header lol.