Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Burning Desire


You know, sometimes, I have this sudden burning desire to pack up a bag and go to travel around the world without planning at all.

With one or two friends perhaps.

Then I'll work a little bit during my travel so to earn my food...like maybe I'll be dishwasher for a day at the restaurant or something...

Then I'll walk and walk and sometimes I'll stop by at really beautiful places like Paris and overnight in the park for a few nights to feel Paris completely...

And perhaps one day I might even stop traveling if I can find my soul mate somewhere...=p..

But I do have the burning desire to do this...

Although I'm quite sure that I'll be missing my family like crazy if I ever do this...

But hey, a dream wouldn't hurt right? =)

Yvonne..

No comments: