Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tagged by Wing Yan XD

1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things / habits / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tag and list their names.
4. No tags back!


Start ---

1) I can sleep at any time, for any duration I want. [Fact]

2) I MUST wash my hands every night before I sleep. [Weird]

3) I tend to scare people away when I don't feel like talking. [Fact]

4) Sometimes when I'm really angry I'll suddenly laugh. [Weird]

5) I use "XD" at least once in every single MSN conversation I had. [Habit]

6) I find certain guy's crystal clear voice to be extremely sexy. [Weird]

7) I love criticizing food. [Habit]

8) I'm always having totally incredibly weird random dreams. [Weird]

9) I hate celery, antibiotics, Panadol, and Coke. [Fact]

10) I like to smell coffee, but I dislike drinking it. [Weird]

11) I love freedom as much as I love life. [Fact]

12) I tend to be super ultra cool and unable to talk properly while I'm with someone I really really like. [Weird]

13) J-Rock tells me that there is a wild and crazy side of me XD. [Fact]

14) I have this indescribable urge to squeeze whatever I think is extremely cute. [Weird]

15) I'm an internet addict. [Fact]


and the 10 person to be tagged is..
1) Yee Ching
2) Poh Lin
3) Lei Ying
4) Kohaku
5) Siew Lee
6) Xin Ying
7) Mei Syean
8) Agnes
9) Sook Yee
10) Felicia

Yvonne..

No comments: