Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New Lunch Item XD

Lately I "discovered" a (very good) lunch item that ANY cheese lovers would love.

Guess?

CHEESE BAKED RICE.

*Grins smugly*

Found this new lunch item at the restaurant (which is actually a bunch of random food stalls under a roof) named "Orange" by the locals. I have no idea what's its real name XD.

I'm sure some of you had cheese baked rice before, probably better, but I just wanna let you know how happy a fact this is, the prerogative of having cheese baked rice as lunch on any day that I like XD (okay maybe except for Saturday and Sunday, I think).

This is Cheese Baked Seafood Rice, with Italian Sauce. Don't wet your monitor XD.

Smooth-flowing cheese, fried rice, seafood - chunks of crabmeat stick, prawns, calamari, and a mini octopus, baked into perfection. And the best thing is that it's not really expensive = D



But before that I bought a drink as well. Iced lime juice with sour plum. What's a great meal without a great drink? XDXDXD



Icy cold Lime Juice with Sour Plum and Cheese Baked Seafood Rice. Ahh~~ XD



And now after the lunch here I am writing about the digesting food in my stomach now XD.

Oh I forgot to blog about the potato pie I had the other day. I bought it at a charity stall in my college last week and it was delicious. However it was slightly cold and I bet it's finger-licking good if it's burning hot right out from the oven.


Cute potato pie ^^



I know, I love to blog about food. And post pictures of food to make your stomach growls. But I just can't help it XDXDXD.

Yeah, I'm still internet-handicapped. Imagine, me, the internet addict, separated from it. I'll die any moment from now on. Seriously. Now I'm on the college's wifi network with my lappy. Not nice at all = (

Oh well, better than none. T.T

Yvonne..

No comments: