Saturday, April 11, 2009

Vivo!!!!!!!!!!

I still LOVE Vivo so much, so so so much.

Under my strong influence, I managed to get Agnes and Kim down to Vivo for a try.

If I'm not mistaken we were the first customer of Vivo today, but when we left, the place was crowded with customers.

And this time, I'm smart enough to order drinks so as not to feel utterly regretful like last time.

Gosh I LOVE VIVO~!


Chocolate Marshmellow Dream
MINE!! Super heavenly!!!




Chocolate Banana Freeze
Agnes's. That two laughed so hard when I asked where's the banana,
I thought it's supposed to be sliced and put into the drinks okay =.=





Tropical Swing
Kim's. Mix of mango and orange. Quite like it! =D





The size of a drink is SO big and tall, it's quite worth it.




Oriental Chicken Pizza
For share. To me it's way better than Pizza Hut.
I'm so bored of Pizza Hut.





Chicken and Mushroom Baked Rice
"Chicken strips & fresh mushroom slices over a bed of spaghetti,
covered with creamy tomato sauce and Mozzarella cheese."





Seafood Baked Rice
"Warm butter rice topped with prawns,
salmon & dory fish chunks in creamy tomato sauce,
oven baked with mozzarella cheese on top. "





Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti
"Fresh shitake mushrooms slow fried with butter
and garlic finished with home-style creamy tomato sauce"
Seriously I didn't taste any tomato but yes it's damn creamy.




Can you believe the three of us wiped out the food on that table? =D
And Kim said that she's not full yet after that. OMG. She beats me.




VIVO! I'll visit you again definitely. Hopefully next two weeks when I can try Krispy Kreme as well. =D=D=D

Yvonne..

4 comments:

agnes said...

hey.. i miss d food!!!!.....
d 3 drinks ones.....looks soooooooo good....very class...brown-orange-brown n black background..i like it!!!....hmm...my reaction too over oh...as if i wasn't thr tat day...XD

agnes said...

oh..i wana go again!!!!!but few weeks later a..told u...i pok-gai dy...TT

Yvonne said...

Class...Lol.

You mentioned it a few times already sister~~

Class..class..

Later I might pick up that word and use it regularly.. Swt...

Yvonne said...

Okay few weeks later.. this time order something else...keep repeating until we tried everything on the menu =D