Saturday, April 25, 2009

Back

MOCK's over, finally.

I'm so numb to the whole exam routine already.

But anyway, I don't have to think about exams in the near future, very near in fact.

HAVE I MENTION THAT FROM TODAY ONWARDS I HAVE (nearly) ONE WEEK OF HOLIDAY?!?!?!?!?!?

YES, ONE WEEK. OMG. I thought this day would never come.

If it weren't for that one miserable T8 class for three hours on Wednesday, I wouldn't be adding that "(nearly)" in.

And what's even more miserable that I'm going to that miserable three-hour class on Wednesday.

I know, I'm just so spontaneous. =.=

Sighs. Why am I rambling about that 3-hour class, I should be grateful that my WHOLE WEEK is off.

And it's filling up quite fast too, seeing that I'm booked for Wednesday and Thursday already =D

I *heart* holidays.

Oh and by the way, I got my full driving license already.

~~~*~(^o^)~*~~~

Yes time passes quick isn't it?

Two years, in the blink of an eye.

Two years, so many things happened in my life.

It's so hard to tell what's going to happen in the future.

Life is such a volatile thing.

Yvonne..

No comments: