Monday, April 6, 2009

The Reader


I say, it's pretty shocking at first, what with all the highly erotic scenes and *ahem*.


But to tell the truth the suspense at the later part of the movie and how she was punished for something she didn't do, and how that guy never reveals that she is innocent, is much more exciting than that, I supposed.

I like the part when she finally faces her fear and start learning how to read by herself. That part was really moving, in a strange way.

I didn't know that the movie's adapted from a book by Bernhard Schlink until I googled up its name. Oh well.




Overall it's not that bad, but not too good either. It's more to philosophical type of movie, makes you think hard.

Something like A Beautiful Mind, but I wouldn't elaborate on that =X





Yvonne..

No comments: