Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Boston

Today I wasn't supposed to go out at all.


I was planning to stay at home all day, stay on the Internet, watch my favourite shows, and relax.

Until after I had my lunch Agnes called.

Agnes : Yvonne where are you now?? Can you come here now??
Yvonne: *Thought there was some emergency* Yea, why?? What Happened??
Agnes : Do you want to eat $1 western food?
Yvonne: WHAT?
Agnes : *Repeated*
Yvonne: *Grrrrrrrr...* Really?? Where??

So... in the afternoon I ended up at Boston in a shopping complex. Sighs.

The moment I reached there, immediately I launched into the how-Agnes-got-me story to her mom, who happened to be there as well. Seriously, she got me worried. Jeez.

Apparently Boston has this promotion of $1 meal until tomorrow. But it's not exactly $1 cuz you had to order a drink at least to enjoy that price, so overall one meal's about $5, depends on what drink you order. Still, it's worth it.

Once I sat down with Agnes and her mom, I got a strong feeling that someone(s) were looking at me, I looked forward to the next table directly in front of me and saw my NS friend and my primary school friend both looking at me, I of course smiled and waved at them. It's such a small world =.=

When I was having my second lunch, Black Pepper Chicken Chop and Ice Chocolate, Agnes suggested that maybe we can have this for dinner as well.

And... that was how I had dinner at Boston as well. Lol.

For dinner I ordered Grilled Fish Fillet in Mushroom Sauce and this Blue Curaçao drink. I admit, I ordered the drink just to taste how it's like. Hehe.



Grilled Fish Fillet in Mushroom Sauce
This was better than the chicken chop I had this afternoon,
mainly because the fish was grilled nicely and
the mild fish flavour went well with the mushroom sauce.
Too bad the portion's a bit small.





Blue Curaçao
Despite the colour this was just okay-okay.
I don't know how to describe its flavour.
Just think of it as a new soda drink =P




Mine and Agnes's.


I was at the shopping complex from noon to night about 8pm. The trip's worth it but my whole I-wanna-relax-at-home plan was ruined. =P

Yvonne..

No comments: