Monday, June 15, 2009

Tagged by Wing Yan~

Hi...
Read my post title.

1. Besides your lips, where is the favorite spot to get kissed?
★ Forehead I think...

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
★ "Great, I'm forced to wakeup early again."

3. Who was the last person/people you took a photo with?
★ My mom and my cous' daughter. Aww she's so cute and smile-y.

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
★ Never.

5. Will you ever donate blood?
★ Yeap why not?

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
★ Yes.

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
★ I'd rather spend time thinking about who I want to be resurrected.

8. What does your last text message say?
★ Too long, lazy to type.

9. What are you thinking right now?
★ "I miss him."

10. Do you want someone to be with you now?
★ That depends on who "someone" is.

11.What was the time you went to bed last night?
★ 3 something, or was it 2?

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
★ How do you know I'm wearing a tee?

13. Is someone on your mind right now?
★ Yes.

14. Who was the last person who text you?
★ Just some fella.

TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz.

Anyone who wanna do this go ahead.

15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with?


16. Is no. 3 a male or a female?


17. If no.7 and no.1 get together, would it be a good?


18. What is no.1 studying about?


19. when was the last time you chatted with them?


20. Is no. 4 single?


21. Say something about no.2.


22.What do you think about no. 2 and no. 6 being together?


23. Describe no.9.


24. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight?


25. Do you like no.8?


P.S. Wing Yan sorry but for the bottom part of this tag I did it in Facebook already ^^ll

Yvonne..

No comments: