Saturday, June 13, 2009

Vivo for the nth Times XD

Hehehe yeap me Kim and Agnes went to Vivo again. We really like that restaurant a lot or something. And Agnes likes the ambience there. I agree too but I like the FOOD better. =D

One thing I can never forget about Vivo is the taste especially for creamy items like say Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti. The cream flavour's really unforgettable for me. It's almost addictive, because the thought of it now ignites my longing for the cream to touch my taste buds again. Seriously it's THAT good.







Kim - Chicken and Mushroom Baked Rice
Chicken strips and fresh mushroom slices over a bed of butter rice,
covered with creamy tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese.





Agnes - Oriental Baked Rice
Warm butter rice covered with chicken chunks, onions,
chili, and hot spicy sauce baked with mozzarella cheese on top.





Me - Baked Fish Pasta
Fresh fish fillet on spaghetti and covered with
creamy tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese.
Two-thumbs up for this one.




Agnes - Banana Strawberry Chill
Not bad.




Mine - Ice Chocolate
Quite nice, but nothing really that spectacular.





Kim - Green Tea Latte
Very green-tea-y. Hehe.




"Can I eat already??"



Conclusion: That Baked Fish Pasta's REALLY REALLY NICE.

Yvonne..

No comments: