Thursday, June 25, 2009

Godiva

I didn't know that it can be this damn delicious.






Hung out with YChing at Godiva today. I ordered Ice Blended Dark Chocolate Mint, but I guess anything from that menu of theirs is as perfect and heavenly as any other selection.

That feel of dark chocolate flowing into your mouth with a light hint of refreshing mint, oh I don't really think that I can ever forget that sensation =D

And as usual, for that topping of whipped cream and rich thick chocolate syrup, I still couldn't believe that the waiter actually asked us whether we want it or not. I was like, "What the hell?? Do you even need to ask that?? Do I look like some anorexic sickeningly thin barbie doll out there, HELLO?"

But of course, I'm still flattered XD. Kidding.

Anyway, I just realized that the last time I posted an entry with actual photos of mine was like two months ago. Wow, right? I know. I guess I was too busy slaving myself away due to finals for the first month, and then wasting my sweet time away after finals the second month. So now I think I'm sort of back, I hope. Thanks Godiva for causing this kind of "impulse" to post this. Hehe. I guessed perhaps I was too absorbed in Youtube (some people there are just great and funny, Kohaku, I think you know what I mean ;) right?), a little bit of Facebook (the games there are really sort of addictive, say Bejeweled and Typing Maniac) and two seasons of Ugly Betty (I'm in the middle of third season now, I so love that show =D).

College will be starting soon. The timetable looks so damn beautiful, I wanted to kiss whoever who prepared the timetable, it rocks, really, I couldn't thank you enough. I mean, only need to go to college for 3 out of 7 days a week and classes evenly spread out in 6 hours per day? Under comparison with last sem's timetable, it's like comparing heaven and hell. But really I hope that this sem will be a graceful one.

Okay, I probably need to stop before I start babbling more about this and that and everything else. =)

Yvonne..

No comments: