Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Seasons and Sleepover

Agnes discovered Happy Seasons Restaurant some time ago and insist that we must all go there one day to rate its interior design and the food of course.

So... today is the aforementioned day.



Although the restaurant's actual name is
"4 Happy Seasons Restaurant", but the name
"Happy Seasons" got stuck in my head.





Agnes - Seasons Special Fried Rice
I like her fried rice a lot, so fragrant and steaming hot.
Not to mention there's this huge prawn =D





Kim - Balinese Roasted Chicken Spaghetti w Lemongrass
The lemongrass taste was obvious but slightly overpowering,
although the cream sauce toned it down so it was still good.





Mine - Japanese Grilled Black Pepper Beef Volcano Rice
The black pepper sauce and beef was a good combination,
but the rice was too hard. Like little rocks =S





Kim - Lavender Lemon topped w Lavender Flower
Kim said it tasted like water in toilet bowl LOL.
I thought it was okay, but maybe I'm not used to
drinking lavender so it was a bit weird to me too.






Me & Agnes - Vanilla layered w Passion Fruit
topped w Passion Fruit Puree

I got this drink cuz Agnes strongly recommended this
and also becauseshe ordered one of this as well.
The vanilla and passion fruit matched greatly.





A close-up of it~~





We had our meal in the "Winter" section, "Autumn" section's just
outside so we can enjoy the view of it as well.





To me "Autumn"'s the best. Mostly because it's on the second floor
and it has a great scenery view.




After Happy Seasons we had a sleepover at Kim's place. It's really, as I said, a "sleepover", like literally, because that two princesses don't sleep late at all like yours truly. But still I managed to keep Kim up until 1/2am XD (couldn't remember) but Agnes dozed off so early..about 40 min before me and Kim slept.

Did I mention that Kim has two SUPER CUTE doggie??



1. Cute and playful Chubby.





2. Man and cute Kiddo.





Sleepy Kiddo. Awwwwwwww~



I had a good bonding time with both her dogs (Agnes & Kim: "What about us???" LOL~). Hope that her dogs will remember my smell and keep quiet when I come to her house next time... XD

Yvonne..

2 comments:

agnes said...

hey....did u call their names correctly o not??...XD

Yvonne said...

Yeap I'm sure I got their names correct don't worry I got it xD