Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Dream that Could Have Happened

Dreams are unreal.

If anyone asks me if I love nightmares or good dreams, I'd answer nightmare without any doubt.

That's because when you had a nightmare, you woke up feeling Thank God that was just a dream, and you treasure everything around you more than ever, living a life with a feeling of pure gratitude and happiness.

A good dream reflects your desire, your crave, your longing, no matter how real it seems, in the end you just have to wake up, feeling like you've just lost something important, or feeling helpless, or feeling depressed, and why had that dream ended so quickly?

A good dream that could have happened - Now etched in my memory, hoping the day it realizes, which now seem all too good a fairy tale to me.

However, if I were to die in my sleep one day, I do hope that it will be a good dream, let me have it forever.

Yvonne..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ano... Daijoubu desu ka? R u stressed out cuz of finals?

Yvonne said...

Hey~ Haha no laa~ Maybe also~ Just had this dream that's really... makes me think a lot. Don't worry =)

Unknown said...

OK, cheer up. ;)