Thursday, January 29, 2009

THANK YOU ^^

Thanks again to all of you who wished me for my BDay. It's scary to step into 19, knowing that I'll be 20 next year. Lol.

Thanks to all those who stayed awake and wished me at 12am. I love you guys.

Thanks to those who can't fight sleep and wished me later in the day. You guys are cute.

Thanks to those who wished me late. You guys knew that it's late and still wished anyway.

Thanks to Shadows for that entertaining e-mail. I really hope you're getting me life-size Shou's mannequin XD.

Thanks to Kim and Agnes for the presents. You guys really shouldn't have. =)

Thanks to PLin and SM for the donuts. They're lovely XD.

Thanks to my family for everything.

Thanks to those who answered my calls and listened to my crap for the day. Lol.

Thanks to those who made a song, created sound effects ("Dang dang dang!!" Lol), and wished me that Shou will love me more/give me more kisses/hugs me. It gave me more strength to continue to love my perfect Shou. Lol.

Thanks to those who called me "leng lui" on my Bday. I know I'm not "leng" on other days, but at least I know I'm "leng" on my Bday. Wakakaaa.

Okay, I'm done with my Oscar winning speech. But really, thanks yea =)

If I've forgotten something please forgive me, I'm old already and my memory always fails me.

Yvonne..

No comments: