Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sunny

Recently it's getting more sunny.

I don't have to think about umbrellas anymore, don't have to think about dirty puddles anymore, don't have to think about rainwater getting into my shoes anymore, don't have to think about getting wet anymore, don't have to think about the helpless feeling whenever I look into the rain anymore.

Spring is coming, how I wish I can embrace the sunshine with unrestrained feelings, with freedom, with thoughtless mind.

And yet, whenever I feel the warmth of the sun on my skin, I miss the rain.

I miss the quiet joy I feel every time it rains, miss the giggle that rises within me whenever I hear complaints about the rain, miss the blurred vision rain brings on everything, miss the fresh clean air after every raining, miss the secret urge to walk unshielded whenever it rains just to enjoy the fun of it.

I feel guilty for not appreciating the warmth of the sun as fully as I used to be.

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds poetic hehe ^^

Yvonne said...

Kind of?.......

Sometimes I'm a bit emo, and this is the product of it ^^lll