Monday, January 5, 2009

Crraaaapppp

Tomorrow. College again.

*Bangs head onto the wall*

*Bangs more*

*Bangs*

T.T

From 3pm to 6pm.

Then at 6pm, I have to endure the traffic jam like everyone else to get back.

Great.

Fabulous.

Exactly what I want.

NOT!!!

Oh yeah, I'm thinking of taking up Taekwondo again this year. Since the timetable's so sucky, I might as well do something to avoid the traffic jam as it's in the evening if I'm not mistaken (don't ask me why). Besides, it's been some time since I did my favourite scissors kick.

And~~ If Mr. Library's still there~~ I might join Student Council~~~ *Hmm*~~

Nah, I have no interest in Student Council. Besides I'd look so pathetic, joining something for someone. I'd rather continue my anime club rather than this SC thing.

Anyone in with me? *Sob*

Yvonne..

No comments: