Monday, January 5, 2009

Tagged by Wing Yan~

This is a little bit similiar to the previous one...But I think the previous one's harder!

Directions : Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave a comment (“You’re tagged!”), and to read your blog, you can’t tag a person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.

  1. I squeeze whatever I find cute.
  2. I will go to Japan one day.
  3. I hate spiders.
  4. And yet, I find furry spiders cute sometimes. What a freak am I.
  5. When I try to remember the content of a book, the scene in it always pops in my head first.
  6. My memory's bad.
  7. I love Golden Retriever.
  8. Sometimes I think I'm a true sadist.
  9. I love sarcasm too much.
  10. I typed "XD" in nearly every single msn conversation I had.
  11. I love to torment people with pictures of delicious food :D
  12. This tag and the previous tag IS VERY HARD!
  13. I want to pass my papers this year.
  14. I want to fast forward my life sometimes.
  15. Internet is an amazing thing XD.
  16. I actually feel kinda nice when people call me "No-life". XDXDXD

5 people that i'll tag...
  1. Shadows
  2. Poh Lin
  3. Lei Ying
  4. Asser
  5. Agnes

Yvonne..

No comments: