Saturday, January 24, 2009

Shock

I can't believe it.


Can't believe it.

No.

No.

No.

OHMYGODIJUSTSAWMERZS600GUARDYESTERDAY.

Holy...shit.

But I didn't realize it's S-Guard when I saw it on the road yesterday you know?? Cuz I never bothered to do some research on cars and stuff unless I've seen one.

Ok, the story is, yesterday me SM and PL went to MV after class and on our way back we got lost and wandered to some affluent residential+commercial areas.

So then we passed by some hotels or something of the sort and I saw a beautiful Merz (from the back) and I can't help but marveled at its beauty out aloud saying how I like it's back and the gleam and stuff.

And then I saw ANOTHER Merz, exactly the same model, AGAIN, at another place but in the same area.

Then when I got back I did some research to find out which Merz model is it that I fall in love with it at the first sight, it's Mercedes Benz S600 (S-Guard).













Note: 2:47-3:00. Pretty.



I'm never a big fan of cars. The only car I love a lot for a long time before this was Kompressor (W203) and that's like 6 years ago or something.

And now this will be my dream car for the next 6 years =D

On a side note, when I found out the name's Guard it rang a bell in my head. After racking my brain for some time I realized that it's Bella's "before" car in Breaking Dawn.

For the first time I'm so burning with jealousy. Not because Bella's got such a gorgeous vampire as a bf, but for owning this beauty.

I'd do anything to give this a go on the highway. Sigh.

Yvonne..

No comments: