Thursday, January 1, 2009

Godlike

I don't know why, but Shou's getting more and more godlike lately.

OMG! SHOU!!!!!! Stop making me so crazy over you already.

And man, the music. More mainstream, yes. But also, MORE SEDUCING.

AND SHOU!!! I can't get him outta my mind now.




VERY GODLIKE RIGHT?? His eyes, his nose, his lips, his porcelain face, his expression, HIS VOICE.

He beats all handsome Greek God out there.

Even Edward, that leech you all love from Twilight.

My Shou don't suck blood.

But you know I wouldn't be surprise if you start telling me that he's a vampy. HE LOOKS LIKE A VAMPY AS DESCRIBED BY STEPHENIE MEYER OMG.

I need to breathe.

And their Beautiful Name PV.

I totally love that PV. It's so nonchalant, but it's yelling at you "alice nine. IS A BAND OF GODS" in a very subtle way.




I know, I'm a total sad case, loving Shou like this. But I WANT TO. XDXDXD

Yvonne..

No comments: