Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hobby

Only now I realized that one of my hobbies is writing.

Thanks to my blog, I now know how much I love to write, to listen to myself talking (like a moron), and express myself with choices of words and terminology.

I love writing =D

But I don't think my passion's patient enough for writing a book or something like that you know?

Plus I'm not that much of a creative person, reading a novel written by me (if there's ever one) will just simply bore you guys to death. Because the plot will be so horribly predictable, you can guess the ending from the moment you read the first line.

Where was I? Oh yeah, I love writing XDXD.

But there are times when emotions and busy schedules will hinder my urge to write.

So before that happens (which I expect that it will be soon due to the nature of my course), I want to "spam" my blog as much as possible =D

Yvonne..

No comments: