Thursday, January 8, 2009

~~~♥~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mr. Student Centre (previously known as Mr. Library)'s STILL IN COLLEGE!!~~~

♥~~

♥~~~

♥!!~



Yeah I know, I'm hopeless. Don't remind me okay.

But how can I not be happy, knowing that I'm lucky enough to have at least one more semester to go for an occasional stalking mission or some random exciting pulse-rate-accelerating peek on Mr. Student Centre?

Thank you, whoever's up there, for granting me this little small wish as a welcoming present to the new semester XDXDXD.

Hmm, next week I shall go for a peek again.


Anyone? Wanna play a game of ping pong with me? XDXDXDXDXD (You'll get what I'm talking about if you go to the same college as mine) XDXDXD.

Nah I'm just kidding, I wouldn't wanna look like a schmuck playing ping pong in front of him. No way.

Yvonne..

No comments: