Sunday, November 9, 2008

Triple Discovery ♥~

The KAY's out and about again!!


However for this time, we ditched all the usual venues and went for Pavilion instead.

We watched this ---




And it was absolutely most definitely hilarious. I *heart* the penguins. Especially the "Controls! Checked. Panels! Checked. MUSIC! *Flips on music*" part. Boy I'm really a fan of the penguins XD. King Julien's irritatingly funny as usual, but somehow the main characters didn't make me laugh as hard as the sides. But Alex, Gloria, Marty and Melman do have some developments in this sequel. Overall, not bad! ^o^~

After the movies we went for our lunch in Pasta Mania. The service was good. However the food was a bit lacking in the taste department. Kim ordered the Meatball Spaghetti, Agnes had the Marinara Spaghetti, while I went for the Beef Lasagna. The beef lasagna was a bit too heavy in flavour and this overshadowed the mince beef's original taste. But the meatball was pretty good, tender and meat-y, the way I like it XD.



Meatball Spaghetti.


Beef Lasagna.


Marinara Spaghetti.


After the meal I think I sort of dragged that two along with me to walk around in the mall for some window shopping XD. They seriously need some exercise XDXD. And of course me too XDXD. Don't blame me for the aching feet gals, at least you got to burn off some fat you've just consumed earlier XDXDXDXDXD.

After that of course we hit Starbucks for tea-time. Also because I couldn't wait to try the new Dark Cherry Mocha Frappuccino which is the featured drink in conjunction with the coming Christmas (☆o☆).


Dark Cherry Mocha Frappuccino ♥~


The largest discovery from this outing is CHEESE CUPCAKES.

OMG how come I wasn't informed of the existence of such heavenly dessert on earth before???

And it's awesomely divine!!

Thank goodness I chose this over donuts and creampuffs!

Get lost J.Co! Get lost Big Apple! I'm totally in love with CHEESE CUPCAKES!!

I bought half a dozen of these (from The Loaf@Pavilion). And all of them were fabulous.
d(≧∀≦)b ~~



Chocolate and Peach~



Coffee and Green Tea~



Chocolate and Strawberry~



Please don't lick your screen XD~



Oh my love~


I root for Chocolate and Strawberry. The Green Tea was not so good though =(
Perhaps I should get the Blueberry next time ^o^~

Cheese cupcakes!! My new love (♥o♥)~~

P.S. Thanks gals for the enjoyable outing! I look forward to the buffet next time! XDXD

Yvonne..

2 comments:

K o w a o m o t e said...

I didn't see the second movie yet, but the first one was HILARIOUS!
Haha, good times.

Anyway, you just made me real hungry!
._.
Must... eat... food...

Awesome blog and sorry that this a random comment.

Unknown said...

pay back time? TT-TT
Good thing I just had french toast. Hehe~