Friday, November 7, 2008

Kyaaaaa~~


I.

FINISHED.

HANA YORI DANGO 1 & 2.

IN A WEEK,

I THINK.

XD.

Calm down, I know, I know, so unlike me to go and watch such a OOZINGLY CHEESY love drama, right??

(But I just can't help it, seeing as I've completed watching the Taiwan's version Meteor Garden as well XDXDXD. )

Anyway, I think that the drama was sort of okay~~

But I still think Taiwan's version was better, story-line wise.

If you say Domyouji/Dao Ming Si, JUN MATSUMOTO IS STILL THE BEST!!

Jeezus, I wonder who can EVER resist his CUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTEEEEEEEE smile?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!


NOW, TELL ME, HOW CAN ANY GIRL ESCAPE FROM HIS EVIL SMILE OF CURSE??

I can't. What a sad case am I.

I should be the one who's resisting his CUTE smile, and ignore his presence throughout the entire show.

But no, I got caught into the magic of his CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTEEEEE smile like every other normal girl out there.

JEEEZ.

Anyway, the ending of Hana Yori Dango 2 SUCKS!

I totally *heart* the excruciating painful sweet love between that two! (<--- Sadist.)

Why did the thing suddenly ends with such smoothness?!?!?!?!

Totally sucks!

Oh well, never mind. Because MatsuJun's smile in it wins everything else XDXDXD.

Okay, I need to get a grip on myself.

I'M SO TOTALLY GOING TO WATCH HYD THE MOVIE!!

ANYTHING FOR MATSUJUN'S CUUUUUUUTTTEEEEEEEEE SMILE!

*Breathe in...breathe out...*

Okay, outburst over.

Thanks for the attention.

Mwahaahaaa~~

Yvonne..

No comments: