Thursday, November 6, 2008

=o=ll

I can't believe it. I've done this 20-questions tag for *millions of times* (Just kidding ^^ll) already. And yet I'm still doing it LOL. Oh nevermind~~ At least the questions vary~~ ^^ll

1. What was your dream when you were a small kid?
★ Um, I believe that would be air stewardess (don't ask XD).

2. What was the happiest thing in your whole life?
★ To be free?

3. What do you wish to have right now?
★ A determined future.

4. When was the last time you Horse Laugh??
★ First of all, what in the world is a "Horse Laugh"? I can't remember when was that but I know that I laugh quite a lot XD.

5. What do you realize recently?
★ It's not fair to burden the responsibilities of a world to the leader of a country.

6. Which bad habit of you thats is most unacceptable?
★ Non-stop sleep-addicted.

7. When you're unhappy what will you do?
★ Music, read, and sleep.

8. What are you afraid of losing?
★ Family and friends.

9. Within 5 years,which target is the most realistic one?
★ To end my education with a reasonable result.

10. When you met someone you like,will you confess or hide your feelings?
★ Hide for sure. No other way for me XD.

11. List out 3 kind of person you hate the most.
★ Egoist, Hypocrites, and Back-stabbers.

12. Define loneliness.
★ When you feel empty and hollow within.

13. Are you satisfied with your life now?
★ I think so.

14. When is the most recent time you felt touched?
★ ......

15. Where is the most beautiful place that you have visited?
★ Some place in my dream. It was a really beautiful mansion.

16. A song that is playing in your mind recently?
★ Flavor of Life - Utada Hikaru

17. If you have a wish come true, what is it?
★ To live a meaningful, self-contented future.

18. Do you have anything to worried or scared recently?
★ Too many to list.

19. If the world is going to end, what will you do?
★ Tell those I love how much they mean to me, and then embrace death ^^.

20. Who are you thinking of right now?
★ No one. Seriously XD.

21. Tagging...
★ Anyone XD.

Yvonne..

No comments: