Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tagged by Momoko ^^

#1


1) Do you think you're hot?
★ Nah *Rushes to a corner and cry* XDXD

2) Upload a picture of yourself?
★ Gomen (≧Д≦) A weird policy of mine which disables me to post pictures of me in the blog.

3) Why do you like the picture?
★ Um...

4) When is the last time you ate pizza?
★ Two or three weeks ago?

5) The last song you listened to?
★ IKEMEN Boogie - Hanazakari no Kimitachi e OST

6) What are you doing now besides this?
★ Listening to said song.

7) What name do you prefer besides your name?
★ I prefer? Hmm... Kaori!

People I tag:
★ Siew Lee
★ Poh Lin
★ Kohaku-senpai
★ Agnes
★ Lei Ying

8) Who is number 1?
★ Friend since primary school XD.

9) Number 3 is having a relationship with?
★ Reita LOL.

10) Say something about number 5?
★ She's currently head-banging (literally).

11) How about number 4?
★ I like to play games with her XD.

12) Who is number 2?
★ My classmate who's also head-banging XDXD.

-----------


#2

Bold the statements that are true to you.
Italicize the statements that you wish were true.
Leave the fibs alone.

Then, stab 5 people to do the same test.
--------------------------------------------------------------

I love my friends
Teacher are sometimes fun too
You're mine (SHOU! Shirota Yu! OTL~~)
Holidays sucks
Miracle would happen
Friends are forever
Everything is a circle and you'll be back in square 1
I love ice creams
I don't enjoy leisure sports
I hate Facebook
I don't shop when I have a bunch of money
I won't give myself excuses to buy stuff that I like
I hate when outings doesn't work out
I dislike camwhore-ing
I hate people giving me mini teddy bears where I can't hug it to sleep
I love lcly friends
Lala are just having an artistic mind
People thinks I'm an idiot but actually...I really am
I LOVE Christmas. Especially whites 1
I like dong dong ciang's musics
I am so damn fking healthy (LOL the "so damn fking" sets me off laffing XD)
I'm a Chinese whom studied mandarin for 13 years and still sucks at it

Stabbing...
★ Siew Lee
★ Poh Lin
★ Kohaku-senpai
★ Agnes
★ Lei Ying

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha... Chigau, my hubby is Han Geng! *blush and runs for dear life*

PS: Look at my answer for #2. *can't stop laughing*

Yvonne said...

Saw your #2 hehe. So you're not healthy eh? XDXD