Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Die Hard


I'm a die-hard fan of Sony Ericsson mobiles.


Nothing special. I just feel the sudden need to say it XD.

In case you're wondering, my first mobile's T610 (bought Jan 2005), the second, which I'm using now (bought Jan 2007), W700i.

And am I proud to add that 80% (estimation) of my classmates are using Sony Ericsson phones.

Which sums up to 82% (estimation) of my friends who are using SE phones.

That tells you something doesn't it? ;)

And besides, my cousin sister, who used to be a reluctant Nokia die-hard supporter for about 5 years, crossed over to the Sony Ericsson's side this year.

She was so embarrassed when I "caught" her using her new SE phone a few days ago, cuz we used to fight over which brand is better, SE or Nokia, almost everytime XD.

Proud user of SE,
Yvonne XD..

No comments: