Friday, November 21, 2008

Someday...Quiz

Stole this from Kohaku XD, thanks again XD.

Instruction:
Bold what you someday want to do.
Strike out what you have already done.
Leave whatever you don't care about.


Get married.
Have kids.
Get a great job.
Have a big wedding.
Elope.
Get expensive jewelry as a gift from your significant other.
Go skydiving.
Go bungee jumping.
Go hangliding.
Go parasailing.
Go jetskiing.
Go waterskiing.
Go snow skiing.
Go snowboarding.
Go to Europe.
Go to Asia.
Go to Africa.
Go to South America.
Go to Mexico.
Go to Canada.
Go to the US.
Hit someone with a water balloon.
Play a practical joke on someone.
Play an April Fool's joke on someone.
Not fall for someone else's April Fool's joke.
Go puddle jumping.
Dance in the rain.
Sing in the rain.
Kiss in the rain.
Kiss under mistletoe.
Have a first kiss.
Eat at an expensive restaurant.
Eat at a restaurant by yourself.
Try frog legs.
Try calamari.
Try Indian food.
Try something that sounds totally disgusting to me.
Become a vegetarian.
Become a vegan.
Become more involved in my faith.
Try to understand my faith.
Tell my parents I don't believe in God.
Tell my parents I'm gay.
Tell anyone I am gay.
Go to a drive-in movie theatre.
Go to a movie theatre by yourself.
Learn to knit.
Learn to sew.
Learn to throw pots.
Do a flip on a trampoline.
Ask someone out on a date.
Give someone your phone number.
Use a pick up line on someone.
Be in a movie.
Be in a band.
Be in a TV show.
Pay back the money I owe.
Prove to people I'm not dumb.
Prove to people that I am nice.
Completely forget what people are thinking about me.
Be truly happy.
Have no regrets.

This is fun XD.

Yvonne..

No comments: